PDA

Zobacz pełną wersję : Pilot w kluczyku

zibi89
03-04-2005, 20:48
Witam proszę o pomoc nie mogę zaprogramować pilota w kluczyku.Czy ktoś wie dokładnie jak należy tą operacie wykonać.Z góry bardzo dziękuje. :brawo: :pad:

krzys125
03-04-2005, 21:09
poszukaj gdzieś w archiwum na AUTOCENTRUM o tym było.kompletne programowanie z bardzo dobrym opisem i przynajmniej u mnie działało. :)

altoot
03-04-2005, 21:35
Witam proszę o pomoc nie mogę zaprogramować pilota w kluczyku.Czy ktoś wie dokładnie jak należy tą operacie wykonać.Z góry bardzo dziękuje. :brawo: :pad:

Ja gdzies mam po angielsku - jesli Cie satysfakcjonuje, to przesle

zibi89
03-04-2005, 21:42
Bardzo chętnie skorzystam.Nie mogę sobie poradzić od kilku dni z tym pilotem :wall:

zibi89
03-04-2005, 22:17
Gdyby ktoś wiedział dokładniej gdzie na autocentrum mogę coś znaleść na ten temat bardzo proszę o wiadomość

altoot
03-04-2005, 22:25
Bardzo chętnie skorzystam.

to wszystko co znalazłem:

To programme the infrared remote control:
8. Unlock the vehicle.
9. Turn the ignition key from position ´0´ to position ´I´ (accessory position), then wait in position ´I´ until the LED in the clock lights up after approximately 10 seconds.
10. Turn the ignition key to position ´0´ again while the LED in the clock is lit. Remove the key, the LED remains lit.
11. Hold the remote control key in front of the external receiver (in external door handle) of one of the front doors and press, and hold down, one of the two transmitting buttons. After approximately one second the LED on the key will flash once.
12. Continue holding down the button on the key after the LED on the key flashes once and with the other hand press the other button three times. Then release both the buttons.

NOTE:
Hold the key in front of the receiver until the LEDs have flashed five times.

13. The LED on the key and the LED in the clock should flash five times.
14. To programme other remote control keys, repeat sub-operations 11 to 13 before the LED in the clock goes out (after approximately 20 seconds).
15. After programming the remote control key, briefly switch the ignition on and off. The LED in the clock should go out.

mam nadzoieje ze sie przyda :bigok:

zibi89
03-04-2005, 22:39
Dzięki serdeczne :beer: